Double Dutch challenge #28 - Get In Shape

Hello! I am getting brave and attempting a "Double Dutch" challenge! I've been following their challenges for some time now so I've decided to participate. My hasband is Dutch and I am attempting to learn the language... so I try to read the instructions in Dutch first... then English.

For this challenge, the ladies at Double Dutch are asking for a "shape card"... so here is my attempt. It is a little pair of overalls for a baby boy. The stamp set is from Stampin Up! called "Bugs and Kisses"and it is one of my favourites. The cardstock is also from Stampin Up. I've used some eyelets for the buttons on the sides of the overalls.


Comments

  1. I am so glad you've decided to be brave and join us Kylie, your creation is just wonderful! Thank you so much for playing in our challenge, please come again ;o)

    Groetjes,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.