Tilda with "fiets"

One little lady, three big challenges! Thats right folks - this little Tilda with her bicycle ("fiets" in Dutch) is about to enter three card challenges...

Just Magnolia - week 27 has set the challenge for "Bright and Zingy"
Magnolia-licious Highlites challenge for October is an Easel card..

and last but not least is

Friday Sketchers # 74 has this layout as their challenge:



So - here is my card! Wow - it took me a little while to get going with this one, but I am quite happy with how my card turned out. I've added lots of Kindyglitz for some sparkles as well, just to give it a little more ZING!



A little side view - the top half is being held up by the balloons which are adhered to the card with mounting tape.



A close up of the detail - I hope all the sparkles are visable!



And finally, the inside.





Comments

  1. What a fab bright and zingy card - such wonderful detail! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love the layout and all the details...fabulous colors and image. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.