Santa is coming to town....

I'm back - and hopefully soon Santa will be too!

I am rather pleased with this effort - I've coloured Santa in inks using my aqua painter on watercolour paper. I love the colours. So elegant yet rustic. The patterned papers are digi downloads I purchased from Bizzy Becs new range - and I LOVE them. I've Kindyglitzed just about everything I could and added some jewels here and there and a touch of gold gel pen.

This card took a while to make - I started yesterday while my boys were napping and I was back at it this afternoon while they were sleeping again. Thankfully they are very tired and are still asleep! I'm just posting this card and I will have to go and get them up or they will be awake all night.

I am entering it in the following challenges:

Friday sketchers - sketch challenge #81
Just Magnolia - Make a card for someone special (this is for my parents)
Magnolia Down Under challenge #28 - Bedazzled
The Pink Elephant challenge # 43 - Colour Me Wonderful
Stamp Something - Glitzy
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Challenge #69

Phew!












Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Kylie! Love the Santa, fabulous layout and distressing! And the perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and CCC this week!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Santa card, fab work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card - sorry to be late in commenting but I have been away for the weekend.
    Hope you will be able to join in with our new challenge this week which is 'Your favourite colour combination' - a really easy one.


    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,your card is so gorgeous. The image you have used is so cute and the coloration so wonderful.



    Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

    Hugs,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful papers and embellishments to accompany your wonderfully colored Magnolia Santa. Great Job. Thanks for sharing your card with us at MDUC this week. Wow you squeezed your card into a lot of challenges! Good for you, more people can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia down under challenges.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply Wonderful! Love the Santa and all of the challenges you were able to complete! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very beautiful. This sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply stunning.. your colouring is amazing.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on making stamp something top 5 for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    I love your card, it is so wonderful.
    Thanks for playing MDUC
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.