A couple more months!

Here are the next couple of pages of my new calendar. Hopefully I should be able to complete two pages a day or so - I guess it depends on the housework and the kids. If no-one minds both grubby I should be on track, lol.

The February page is based on the sketch from Papertake Weekly challenge #31 and the Spotty and pinstripe papers are actually digi downloads from Pink Petticoat - how gorgeous and girly. The polka dots allow me to enter this page into Crazy 4 Challenges #18 - Polka Dot Fun!






My March page is on some paper that a friend gave me which is just so feminine. I had to use it for the sketch from The Sweet Stop challenge SSS#37. I just love the colours.









Comments

  1. Oh what a fabulous idea ;-) I have a calendar that needs altering ,,, haven't even started it yet !! ,,, maybe I can change the dates to 2011 !! :-)

    I am sure when it is finished it will be fantastic !! :-)

    Thanks for joining the PTW :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the sketch for a calender. Beautiful!

    Renata
    Sugar Baby at The Sweet Stop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always cool to see a card sketch turned into something else! Great Job!

    Andrea (Sugar Baby at the Sweet Stop)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.