Cute Card Thursday & Create 4 Fun

Well, a digital image for my card today! Cute Card Thursday has set the challenge this week to be Fairy Fantastic.... and believe it or not I don't actually have a fairy stamp! Yes, yes, I have Tilda's coming out my ears, but none of them were just right, you know? So I found this little cutie on Shabby Chic Papirskatter.

I made the butterflies out of vellum with my Cuttlebug using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Butterflies and the Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder, then just layered them. Something different. Oh, and of course, there are some pearls and crystal flower beads on the bow, just for fun.

And it just so happens to coincide with The Pink Elephant's challenge this week - Polka dots, a bow and Pink!

The sketch is from Create 4 Fun's current challenge .










Comments

  1. Very pretty. Love how you have used lots of layers for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE Kylie this is just absolutely divine! The detail is amazing and the colours with that picture are just gorgeous, so vintage and girlie, LOVE it!
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the butterflyes are very nice, a very beautiful card
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and even more beautiful card - love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your project and what an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Kylie, I just downloaded this from Shabbychicpapirskatter today! I love what you did with her! So pretty. Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gorgeous kylie.... bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! I love the softness!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.