Magnolia Down Under #31 meets a few others.....

Wow - I have been on the edge of my seat each and every fortnight waiting for the new Magnolia Down Under challenge. It is one of my favourite challenges. And this week they announced that they are going to be doing challenges WEEKLY - yes, you read that correctly - WEEKLY, so I am very excited.

The challenge Magnolia Down Under have set for us this week is to use the sketch below, but make it GIRLY and use some orange. It just so happens that I acquired some new papers on Friday that are very girly and pink and have some orange splashes here and there. My only issue was which stamp to use? After searching through all of my stamps and deciding that I really did need some more I finally decided on the Love Muffin. It meant that I could enter my card in the Stamp Something challenge - Delightfully Delicious. And all that pink? Well, of course it has to be entered over at the Pink Elephant challenge - All about pink.

And the sketch - yep - I love it. So here it is.... my very girly and orange card. Do you like my paper flowers? It is a little trick that I learnt the other day and I've been playing with it ever since. Its a great way to use up those little scraps and to ensure that your flowers co-ordinate with your card perfectly.



And the fabo sketch:

Comments

  1. Wow Kylie this is beautiful! Im so glad we are one of your fav challenge blogs!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW do I like it, YES I love it and I sooooo want you to show me how to make those gorgeous flowers! I just absolutely love how you stuck to the sketch 100% stripes and all, it just looks gorgeous and that is one of my favourite stamps, it's so cute and yummy all in one! I am cuffed to know that Magnolia Down Under is one of your favourite challenges, it's lovely to know :)
    Thanks so much for entering this WEEK and we'll see you with bells on by sounds next week :)
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

    Xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, love the flowers and love that sketch (Im a sketch addict :) ). Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - thanks for joining us at TPE.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love that yummy cupcake!! Such beautiful coloring too!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty. Love the colors and the mix of papers you chose. Coloring is awesome. Those flowers really pop on your card, just beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOvE your take on the challenge and those wonderful scrunchy flowers - fabulous job!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious!!! Your flowers are gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to hear that you are excited about us becoming a weekly challenge, it is going to be so much fun :) Love the card and that colour combo is gorgeous. Hmmm... now I'm craving a muffin, lol. Such a cute stamp, I think it might end up on my wish list, Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, Wow, your card is beautiful, a wonderful take on the challenge. So glad you are happy about the change to weekly challenges and thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.
    Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.