Magnolia Down Under Challenges

Well, I promised you that I'd share some exciting news with you all, and here it is...


Photobucket



I am officially a Design Team member of Magnolia Down Under Challenges and I am very excited to be part of such fabulous DT.

This week the challenge is to create a Thank You card. So please head over to Magnolia Down Under Challenges and have a look at the fantastic creations from the DT.

I would also like to send a massive THANK YOU to our wonderful leader, the owner and founder of MDUC - Kellie Winnell. Thank you so much Kellie - I can't tell you how much this means to me! I promise I won't let you down!

Kellie has also had a revamp of her online store - formerly Magnolia Down Under, it is now call Tickled Pink, with a whole new look and new ranges of stamps - not just Magnolias! So head over there too for a little shopping spree.

Comments

  1. whoo hoo!! go Kylie! You are on fire girl!! YAY!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME Lovely Lady - you know I always love your MDUC entries - will be sooo much fun to have you on board the DT - you'll be a HUGE asset!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to you Kylie. A position well deserved!
    Boy could we make things crazy and confusing over there!!

    Kylie xo(the 'other' one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOHOOOO! I saw it posted on their site the other day and I had a little jump in my chair for you. Big congrats sweetie!
    Hugs, Zoe xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.