The Town Scrapper Friday Challenge!

Wow - this is my last post of the day! I promise!!

There is a new challenge over at The Town Scrapper today and this week we are looking for CHARMS. There is an awesome tutorial from Kim B on making your own charms using Shrinky Dinks, but I didn't have any so I couldn't give it a go.

I have used another SOON TO BE RELEASED and EXCLUSIVE to The Town Scrapper image by Victoria Case called Zeke. I felt Zeke needed a bit of a grungy card and so have distressed this poor card to its limits. There was tearing, sanding, inking, scrunching - the whole gamut. I came across my peace sign charms at my local craft store the day before I made the card and had a bit of a light bulb moment.




My patterned papers are Kaisercraft from the Superhero collection. The cardstock is all Stampin Up. I have coloured my Zeke in Copic Sketch markers in the following colours:

Skin: E11, E00, E000,
Hair: E31, E347, C1, C3, C5, C7
Jeans: B21, B23, blended with E31
Top: R29, R27, R24, R22, Y38, E34, Y35, E31
Shoes: E31, E34, C1, C3, C5
So please head over to visit The Town Scrapper and see what the rest of the very talented DT have come up with for you this week! And be sure to get out your charms - we'd love to see what you come up with!

Comments

  1. Grungy and Zeke look like a match made in heaven!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just look at him! Awesome! Love the grungy look and that boy is great!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho I love this card and the image is great. Will it be availabe in digi ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.