ATCs

Today I thought I would show you some Artists Trading Cards that I had made for a swap that I participated in recently. They were sent to the lovely KEZ who has now received them so I can safely put them up here.

I used Magnolia images to make these little ATCs and an accessory Kraftin Kimmie stamp that comes with lovely Mae (available at Tickled Pink Stamps, please note that Kellie also ships stamps overseas!). For those of you who haven't heard of an ATC before, it is basically a little card 6.5 x 9cm which is fairly flat and all ATCs in a set are supposed to be of a similar theme. This was my first attempt at making them so I kept them pretty basic on the embellies and concentrated on the images.

So here are my three all together, I used a summer theme



Here is the first one. The images were stamped onto Xpress It Blending card and coloured with Copic markers, both from from Mad for Markers. I've used a silver gel pen on the wooden posts so they look like actual bolts and crystal effects on the water to make it shiny.

Here is the second ATC. Again the water has been coated with crystal effects. The sand has Kindyglitz on it to make it sparkle.



And lastly, the third ATC with more Kindyglitz for the sparkling summer sand!



I've been poking around for some challenges to enter these in as I haven't really been playing in many lately and found these two:

Stamp Something - Summer Somethings, and
ABC Challenges - W for Weather

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

  1. WOW these are all simply stunning! I used to LOVE making ATC for a Tilda challenge that used to run they were so fun and these look amazing, lucky Kez!
    Hugs Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these they turned out really AWESOME!!love the beach theme.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic. What a truly clever idea. Your colouring is amazing. Can't wait for my class with you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thewse are brilliant. what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous, summery ATCs. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week! Happy Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.