A little more white with Sarah Kay

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday to you. I have another little piece of white Copic colouring for Mad for Markers to show you. I have coloured this little Sarah Kay image with a little white top.



I apologise for the photo quality... we'vbe been having some darker weather here in Canberra - all that fog! It makes it a little difficult to get nice light.




I have used Copic colours:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 93 (cheeks)
Hair: E17, 19
White top: W 0, 1
Hat: YR 23, 20, Y000
Jeans: B 91, 95, 97
Watercan: C 1, 3, 5


And I am going to enter her into:

Stampavie Challenge - #29 Hot/Summer

Friday Sketchers #112

Comments

  1. Wow wow wow. What a stunning card Kylie. I love your DP and of course your colouring is just perfection. Great inspiration.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This IS stunning Kylie! Gorgeous colouring hun and those colours are superb! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Kylie, I love it! Such an adorable image! Love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW another stunning card. I had my dad make me a light box (which I got this week) and it is fantastic. Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love blue and orange together - and this is the prefect example of WHY it works - gorgeous job Blonde!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kylie. The colours look amazing together. I love the little charm and that flower is TDF. Beautiful work. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH Kylie, thought you said you only had a couple of Sarah Kay Stamps... as in 2!! Boy o Boy this one is cute as too, I love her big hat!! Thanks for listing your copics that you used, it helps me out heaps as to which colour goes with what!! as in colour family - doesn't make sence does it????
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stumbled upon your blog and it's great.
    love this card and i especially love your colouring and the patterned papers. what are they?? hopefully i'll be able to get them in the uk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for your words it makes me happy. I been looking around and you do so many adorable cards. Your colouring is amasing.
    Hugs Eva / Eviebee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.