The Stamping Bazaar!!

Have you seen the new stamp company that has just started up? It is called The Stamping Bazaar and the cute stamps are designed by no other than the incredibly talented Marina Neira - you will have seen her gorgeous work with Motivet and The Greeting Farm.


I meant to go and visit their store and blog earlier this week when I saw the awesome card Kellie made, but just didnt get there. Now it is Friday night (woo hoo) I have just been over there and bought little Hansel so I'm not so patiently awaiting his arrival in my inbox.... (click "send and receive", "send and receive", "send and receive") and so I thought I'd do my bit and spread the word while I am waiting.

Next week another image is being released - I am so looking forward to it - it is so cute and called "Little Angel on Cloud" which you can preview HERE, and well, we all know how much I love little boys and clouds, lol. Very cute.

So if you haven't left me by now, please go and visit The Stamping Bazaar and have a look.... I'm off to check my inbox again.....

(Oh - and have a great weekend!)

Comments