Magnolia Down Under Challenges #103

Good morning! There is a new challenge up over at Magnolia Down Under today, this week we have a great sketch for you.

I have finally inked up my little Fishing Tilda. She's been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks taunting me. She is such a little sweetie!


I really love this sketch. I started out by making a slightly smaller card, but I decided that I needed more space, so I cut a new base. The papers are just beautiful. They are Pion Design papers that I've had for a little while that I just could not cut into. The texture is just stunning. I water coloured Tilda again with DI. I am really enjoying painting at the moment. This particular image was stamped onto Canson 300 gsm water colour paper.

The large white rose was a birthday pressie and the blue littles are Magnolia. The sentiment is Tickled Pink.

We would love to see you over at MDUC this week and how you interpret the sketch. We have a great sponsor this week, Shop Bron with an awesome prize up on offer so it is well worth getting our your Maggies and inking up.

Thanks for your visit! See you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. It's gorgeous Kylie! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is a little cutie! Love this, gorgeous coloring, and fabulous embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Kylie, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS card! Love EVERYTHING about it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you made. Find the stamp also very sweet and nicely colored.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, WOW....Kylie, this is MAGNIFICENT! I can't bear to cut into my Pion papers either!!!!
    Your design and coloring are phenomenal. This transcends a card and becomes a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,love youre coloring,great tilda.

    Hugs Agnesxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sweetheart!
    how are you? hope all goes great!
    i want to congratulate with you about this card....WHooooot-Whooo!
    totally rock!
    the image is so sweet and the drangonfly (my favbourite animal) is sooooooooooo cute!
    too nice!thanks for sharing!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is just amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabby card you've created. Just love watching at your work :O)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.