TOMIC #49 - Bingo!

Hi there everyone, gosh, has it been a whole week? 
Things here have been really busy, but I finally found some time to make a card for this week's TOMIC challenge. This week we're playing BINGO! Its a nice easy one to play along with. 


I found cute "Will You Be My Valentine Tilda" from the "You are So Sweet" Collection 2011.
The shaped card is cut on my Cricut. I've gone with the Yellow, Pearls, Shaped Card line.


The sentiment is a Kaisercraft rub on. All of the flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts. There are some of my absolute favourites on here... including the Chrysanthemums - wow! You'll be seeing these on my cards a lot until I run out haha.. 


I hope you get a chance to join in this week. 
The girls have made really beautiful cards as inspiration to share with you. 

Thats all from me, so enjoy the rest of the week,
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Fantastic card sweetie!
    Love the shape and the wonderful colours :)
    Tilda looks stunning the way you have coloured her and I must say the flowers are just so beautiful. Love the crystantimums too, think I ordered them too, so now I have to go to take a look!!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring and shading is fantastic Kylie !!!
    what a fantastic card I love this one
    Hugs Elaine
    WELL DONE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and like the yellows and golds. Something different and very pretty. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ficou maravilhoso, Kylie!
    Parabéns!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I adore this its absolutely amazing its just fantastic, other words fail me, they arent good enough to escribe how wonderful this is just brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Your colouring is so great! Everything is matching so well: flowers, DP and Tilda of course.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped in to say thank you for following my blog..I do believe the pleasure is all mine as it lead me to your blog. I think I could honestly spend all day here looking at your creativity! I am now following your blog and plan to visit often. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration you offer. I would also love to help promote your blog candy on my blog as well.
    Have a great one and thanks again!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.