Shake it baby!

Good morning! It is shaker card week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges
Oh my word, the girls have done an amazing job this week, all of the cards are just WOW - we have a special guest too, Katie K, and you just have to go and check out her card. Amazing!!


I painted Tilda with her little lamb from the A Little Christmas collection for my shaker card. She is so cute :) Probably one of my favourites this year so far. 


All of the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute little wooden birdie is also WOC. 
I finally used the lamp doo hickey die. I adore this die and never seem to get it out to play.

Well, that is it from me today. I hope you get a chance to come and play at MDUC this week, we'd love to see your shaker cards!
I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share. 
Until then, have a great weekend,
xXx


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and so peaceful for Xmas. I love the layers and especially the December calendar tucked in. Your coloring is gorgeous and the gauze with the frame looks great together.
    Lovely card!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always admire and adore your great creation , specially your painting recently:-)) I love how you made the snowy scene on the shaker. Love, Love :-))
    hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    Love the way you colored Tilda, so dreamy and tranquil. The dark background is so beautifully colored, it's amazing.
    Your works are always extraordinary!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card. Great with the lamp.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Kylie! Lovely details and I love the background you gave Tilda! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow kylie this is just so sweet. I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie, what a lovely card, I really like the way you did the background on your Tilda! hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card, perfectly coloured and beautiful embellishments
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.