The Sketchy Challenges - my Sketch!

Yay! It is the weekend again. 
We have had an extra exciting week this week. My eldest started Kindy. He was so brave and looked absolutely adorable in his school uniform. We are all very proud of him with his big smile. 

Today we have our next challenge go live at The Sketchy Challenges. This time it is my turn to host.


This is TIlda with Love Cake from the new With Love collection.  The papers are also Magnolia. 
I'm sorry there is a white splodge on little Tilda's face! With all of the heat, my white paint pen isn't coping so well and it decided to leak all over my image after I'd finished the card.  I haven't had a chance to fix it but will do that before I give the card away. It looks much worse in the photo than I thought it would.


The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The lace and twine if from The Ribbon Girl
Magnolia stamp and papers from The Crafty Witch.

I hope you get a chance to play at The Sketchy Challenges.

I'd like to enter some challenges myself this week....


I will be back tomorrow with something else to share,
until then - Hugs x

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card! I love all the details! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kylie - colouring is fabulous - I could just eat the cake! Bet you miss your little one while he is at school! Thanks so much for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only Challenge! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh......this is sooooooooo Cute!!! Loving lall of the details on this one...
    big hugs to you.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Kylie! It was an awesome sketch to work with.
    Xxx
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie, thanks for your sweet comments on my spring card!
    Hugs,
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very so pretty card, Kylie!!!
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love all those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.