Wedding Tilda gets Shabby for MDUC

Good morning everyone. 
Don't you just adore the new stamps from Magnolia? I'm finding it quite difficult to choose a favourite this time around, but this Wedding Tilda is certainly close to the top of the list. 


The challenge this week at MDUC is Shabby - as chosen by our lovely Kathrin.
I was sent a little surprise from my beautiful friend Debbie Dolphin - some shabby pink Frantage! Woohoo!! I have wanted to try this amazing new fad embossing powder for some time but its a bit hard to come by down under. I also found some of the Martha Stewart molds and crafters clay.


The papers are Magnolia as well and I have used the new Doo Hickey Lace Coaster.


Some crafters clay leaves



Well. I hope you are able to join us at MDUC this week. 
The DT and guest have created some amazing Shabby pieces to share and inspire. 
Until later, Hugs x


Comments

  1. Its so beautiful Kylie..So happy to see you back crafting..Missed you so much <3
    Love the flowers on the edge..So gorgeous xx
    Hugs Debbie xx <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.