Another Christmas card!

My poor markers are getting a bit of a work out right now - its that time of year when I love to colour - its almost Christmas time!


I was going through my stamps on the weekend and came across a few that I hadnt inked in a while. The new Magnolia club that arrived last week meant that I had a great masking opportunity at hand. 

The only stamp from the Winder Wonderland collection is the "Show the way sign", the rest are from much older collections. I love how you can collect stamps over the years and they all come together to make a scene :)


Its all coloured with Copics, some snow tex added with some stickles and doo hickeys and we're done. 
Thanks for stopping by! See you again on the weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.