Ribbon Girl Challenge - Birthdays

Hi there everyone! It feels like its been a little while since my last post, but surly it can't be that long can it?
There is a new challenge at The Ribbon Girl challenge this week - Birthdays! 


There are loads of cute Ribbon Girl goodies on my card - Cupcake Charm Large Silver , Liquid Pearls White Opal, 20mm Pearl & Diamante Embellishment, 20mm Ivory Lace and Pearl Trim, 5mm Ivory (Pale) Pearl Bead String, Candy Pink Divine Bakers Twine, 10 metres Natural Button Twine, 18mm 'Katherine' Ivory Scallop Fine Cluny Lace.
Needless to say, I have had a lot of fun with the embellishments on the card!


I've also used a lot of doo hickey dies, Love them!


The Peony die is a particular favourite of mine, I think it was one of the first doo hickey dies released and I just love it. 
The papers are Kaisercraft (I think). 

I hope you get a chance to come and play at the Ribbon Girl challenge this week! You can never have too many birthday cards on hand for special occasions.

Until later, 
Hugs x



Comments

  1. wow, this is just beautiful! Awesome coloring and beautiful little details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.