The Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - Spring!

Hello everyone :o)
Did you enjoy the Magnolia DT blog hop? It was great for the team to get together and have some fun. Be sure to look out for the next one on the 15th of April.
I am a teeny bit late with my card this week, I've been down with a sinus infection all week :( I wish it would just go away! Anyway, on a much more fun topic.... 



The sponsors of the challenge are: LOTV and The Ribbon Girl:



For my card I have used Butterfly Tilda from Butterfly Dreams Collection and coloured her black and white using Copics (W 0 - 7), except for the butterfly which is in colour. 


Lots of gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies here ..... 
Kylie added  Memo pins, Kort and Godt Rolled Paper Flowers, Beaded stamen Mocha, 20mm Ivory Pearl and Lace trim, Natural Button Twine, 16mm Pink Ruffle Edge ribbon


And Magnolia Doo Hickey dies as well. 


I hope you get a chance to come and join us this week at The Ribbon Girl! 
I'll be back in a couple of days. 

Comments

  1. Wow she looks Amazing! Great Colour Choice !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! Hope you had a good weekend :-)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better sweetie! Love your card! Love black and white images so much, don't know why I don't do them more often lol! Stunning flower display and embellishments too - love every little bit of it! big hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.